Friday, January 9, 2009

Beautiful Golf Courses, Sandy Beaches, and Babysitting In Mexico

J. Chad Barnett, Contributing Writer

Most of us have different opinions of what paradise is. For me personally, I love my family, the beach, and playing golf. So when I found Marbella Suites en La Playa, I was thrilled!

Located just 2 minutes from Cabo San Lucas, is a beautiful secret. Marbella Suites offers spacious accommodations, various amenities, and even a babysitting service, all the while keeping a traditional Mexican feel. The rooms come in a variety of sizes, and there are only 40 rooms, so there is no overcrowding. Visit the website at http://marbellasuites.com/, and see for yourself. Oh, and didn't I mention something about golf?

Many Championship courses are located in the Los Cabos area, designed by the likes of Jack Nicklaus, and the Robert Trent Jones team. Some of the more popular courses are Cabo del Sol Los Cabos, Cabo del Sol Desert Course, Cabo Real Golf Course, and El Dorado Golf Course Los Cabos. With breath-taking scenery, and challenging holes, the Los Cabos courses are sure to delight all golfers.

So grab the clubs, and the family, and head on down to Mexico. I'll see you on the greens!


All they need is your email address and you'll receive the best deals on the Net, every week.

No comments: